Translate

Monday 5 December 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Today marks the beginning of a new blog!  I invite you to join me.  Over the years, I have kept a journal to record all the amazing things God has done in my life.  Many of these journals were turned into articles.  The articles have often turned into books.  In this blog, I will be sharing many of my journal entries as well as new insights and inspirations that I will share in hopes of building others up in the faith.  I will also be sharing excerpts from some of my books, from some of the ones that are already published and some pieces from my books that are written, but not published.

Of course, your comments, discussions or questions are encouraged and are always welcome!

Jude 1:20  But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jude 1:21  Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment